Post 2: Blog use training

a)
This is the cake I baked once when I did not want to go out for buying cookies or something like that for a tea time. So I decided to do a bakery. By the way, I like doing bakery. This one is a choclate cake made of simple ingredients just for an hour. In the picture it is looking pretty nice, as well as it smelled. It was one of my rare new but t\at the same time good experiencies in cooking.














b)
My favorite YouTube video is one of the videos of TedTalk channel. I really do enjoy watching this source, and also I feel I get knowledge being acquainted with the topics the participants of the project share with us (spectators and YouTube users).
You can follow the link for the topic I liked especially, as the questions that were mentioned there are certainly still of current   interest,and even for our spetiallity too:
                                                            "How language shapes the way we think" (Lera Boroditsky)

                                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKK7wGAYP6k




c)
 Картинки по запросу peppa
Sometimes I try to watch a cartoon "Peppa pig" in Chinese
 to practice my listening skills. Try it! 




d)










f) When I had time (before the university) I liked painting.


(Pablo Picasso)








And I still like to create something of a picture of me with the editors on my phone: very often people think I do those pictures in studious with the help of a photograph and a photo master, who adds the details to the picture and some effects.

Yes, I do modeling, but not less then this hobby like creating the good pictures myself, changing the original and making them looking unusual and strange, like a painting.
This is an example of my work:

Комментарии