Post 4: blog training

This post is considered to be about four topics are interesting for me to discuss them with my peers. So, let me start...

a) music 
I can talk about music much. We can discuss my preferences and yours, we can discuss why we like or somebody don’t like classical music. What are your favorite composers? For instance, I prefer listening to Robertino Loreti, Johann Sebastian Bach especially, Sergey Rakhmininov ( I am proud of having such a talented person who was born in my country and brought a fame to our music as well), I do listening to Tchaikovsky, not much of Chopin, and I also like listening to the arias of Dmitry Hvorostovsky. I have not many reasons for loving music: it gives me joy, gets my mood up, help me to overcome the disappointments if I have, it makes me feel good.

b) movies
 I am interested in watching films of special for me genres: biography, history and just some of positive comedies with my favorite actors Adam Richard Sandler, Robert De Niro, Jennifer Aniston,
Benjamin Edward Stiller , James Eugene Carrey,  Edward Regan «Eddie» Murphy.
Some of the movies I had a special pleasure to watch:
 Gattaca(Andrew Niccol); Surviving with wolves(Vera Belmont), Flash of Genius( John Seabrook) and some others.


c) aims and dreams
Not everybody has a dream to be a famous or to be a singer 👩‍🎤 , to jump with the parachute or to be set off to a space. I do want to have a big family with lots of sisters and brothers, aunts,grandpas,grandmas, children - and I wish we could spent most of the holidays and some of weekends altogether, having argues, having fun and living all the feelings.
Also I want to have a dog 🐕 and a raccoon 🦝 in my future after finishing the study, to fill my heart with no love 💕 and give it to my lovely creatures as well.

d) poetry
These are my favorite poets 
Dmitry Merezhkovsky, George Ivanov, Vladimir Mayakovsky, Sergey Yesenin, George Byron.
Since my childhood I write poems. If at junior school it were funny and nice poems for the New Year and so on, for which I won the regional contests, today I mastered this sphere myself having practices for years, so I am able to write in a high literature language. And I enjoy this hobby. First time it used to take my pain and sadness away, that is how it worked. An now I admire reading the poems of 20th century, especially of our native poets.
Here is the example of my short poem.

Комментарии